Returns and Warranty Requests
- Do not ship your product to us before contacting and obtaining authorization to return it.
- The Returns or Exchange will be accepted within 30 Days from date of purchase.
- All products must be return in Original Packaging and must not be used.
- Customer returns between 30 to 60 days; a 30% restocking fee will be applicable on total purchase invoice amount.
- Customers must pay for the cost of shipping their defective or return product. We suggest that you use a carrier that provides tracking information. We are not responsible for packages lost or damage in transit to us.
- The damage packaging and products during return shipment will be partially or fully charge to customer.
To Request an RMA:
Gather the following information:
- Your contact information
- Your product’s Order # and Serial #, if available
- Proof of your purchase
- Reason for the Return or Exchange.
- Submit to us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon completion of this process, you will get a confirmation email which will have your RMA number and full instructions for returning your defective or returned product will be emailed to you.
A Refund or Exchange will be issued after receiving the product in a good condition.